Wall Mount Vertical Hinged Bracket with 12″ Depth and 6 RMS
Discontinued – Inventory is limited
|Rack Type: Swing Vertical Frame|
|Rack Depth: 12 IN|
|Rack Space: 6|
Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
The wall mount vertical hinged bracket is ideal for wall-mounting patch panels, hubs, routers, switches, and other networking equipment. The bracket offers rear access which facilitates punching down and simplifies installation. There are cable tie points throughout the vertical hinged bracket for cable management.
- Designed in a sturdy, all-steel construction that comes in a durable black powder coat finish.
- Ideal for installing voice and data equipment, such as patch panels, active components, and cable management products, creating a neat, structured system organization.
- Allows easy access during and after the installation.
- Ideal for installations with space limitations prohibiting the use of floor racks.
- Product is tapped for a #12-24 thread.
- Available in 6 and 8 rack mount space (RMS) to support 40 pounds of equipment for 6 RMS and 60 pounds of equipment for 8 RMS.
- Used with rack mount products.
Base: 16 Guage CRS
Top Support: 16 Guage CRS
Bottom Support: 14 Guage
Side Rails: 11 Guage
Surface Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat