Wall Mount Vertical Hinged Bracket, 18″ Depth with 8 RMS
The wall mount vertical hinged bracket is ideal for wall-mounting patch panels, hubs, routers, switches and other networking equipment. The bracket offers rear access which facilitates punching down and simplifies installation. There are cable tie points throughout the vertical hinged bracket for cable management. The sturdy all-steel construction comes in a durable black powder coat finish. The bracket comes in 8 RMS to support 60 lbs. capacity. The 8 RMS version is available in 18-inch depth. Includes #12 mounting screws.
- Designed with black textured powder coated, durable steel construction
- Ideal for installing voice and data equipment such as patch panels.
- Active components, and cable management products, creating a neat, structured.
- Allows easy access during and after the installation.
- Ideal for installations with space limitations prohibiting the use of floor racks.
- Available in 6 rack mount spaces (RMS).
- To support 40 pounds of equipment and 8 rack mount spaces (RMS).
- To support 60 pounds of equipment.
- 8 rack mount space (RMS) version is available in 18” depth.
- Used with ICC rack mount products.
Base: 16 Gauge CRS
Top Support: 16 Gauge CRS
Bottom Support: 14 Gauge
Side Rails: 11 Guage
Surface Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
16.25″ height x 19.75″ width x 18.09″ depth