ICC Premise Cables, jacks, and patch panels are fine-tuned to work together as an end-to-end solution. Made with solid bare copper and 100% pure annealed copper conductors, ICC bulk cables provide high-conductivity and flexibility. Offered in three performances Category 6A (CAT6A), Category 6 (CAT6), and Category 5e (CAT5e), ICC bulk cables are tested to exceed TIA® industry performance.
- REELEX II™ tangle-free technology.
- Reel-less wound coil.
- Unwinds from the inside-out in a figure-eight configuration.
- No moving parts are required inside the carton.
- Carton dispenses cable perfectly straight.
- Pull cable up to 30% faster, more efficient productivity.
- Eliminate twists, overruns, tangles, and other problems.
- 70+ degree payout hole size.
- A “wider hole” provides a smoother payout.
- The tube extends 12.5-inches into the carton for balance.
- Carton is designed to hold the tube.
- No locking ring that can cause snags.
- REELEX II™ design.
- Reinforced handles.
- Double layer panel.
- Stackable cartons.
- 100% recyclable.
ICC's CAT6 Permanent Link solution including modular connectors, patch panels, and premise cables stack up to 7.6dB NEXT headroom when installed and tested per TIA specification.
- UL 444 listed for safety.
- ETL tested for performance.
- RoHS compliant, environment-friendly.
Learn more about our product compliance.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) conductor insulation.
- Flame retardant and polyvinyl chloride thermoplastic material.
- Riser rated (CMR): prevents flames from traveling up the cable.
- Plenum rated (CMP): self-extinguishes and does not reignite.
- Polyester ripcord for easy stripping without tools.
- Sequential footage marking to track usage easily.
- Marked with performance and compliance ratings.
- Solid bare copper conductors for high-conductivity and flexibility.
- 100% annealed copper, no impurities.
- Cycle twist and flex tested: 1 million cycles at a rate of 120,000 cycles per 24 hours.
- Foil protected wires, available in CAT6A.
- Reduces Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) by 50%.
- Built-in star separator to separate wires and reduce cross-talk.
- Built-in drain wire for grounding.
Elite Installers™ can offer a 15-Year Performance Warranty™ without certification. Better yet, Certified Elite Installers™ can verify the site and offer a Lifetime Performance Warranty™.