Elite Installer membership stays with the company
Free membership, simply sign up using the registration form here
Lifetime Membership Term
Enjoy a lifetime of Elite Installer benefits. See below for all the included benefits!
Offer 15-Year Limited Performance Warranty without certification
No Renewal Fees
Elite Installer never expire as long as you purchase ICC
Certified Elite Installer™†
Certified Elite Installer membership stays with the company
$299 Initial Enrollment Fee
Includes one free Master Technician training and license ($199 value)
5 Year Membership Term
Enjoy five years of Certified Elite Installer benefits. See below for all the included benefits!
Offer Lifetime Performance Limited Warranty with certification and at least one Master Technician on staff
Includes one free Master Technician training and five year license renewal ($99 value)
Master Technician License stays with the individual
$199 Initial Enrollment Fee
Includes one training course. This one-day course is BICSI certified.
5 Year Membership Term
Enjoy five years of Master Technician benefits
Includes retraining and a license with a five-year extension
Take the first step and join our team of Elite InstallersRequirements
- Register online, click here
- Contact information must remain valid to receive program notices and to keep your membership active
- Must be an installer actively purchasing ICC end-to-end solutions; jacks, patch panels, patch cords, and premise cables
- Must have a company headquartered in the U.S.A, the District of Columbia, or Canada
- Offer 15-Year Limited Performance Warranty without certification
- Receive a 15-Year Proof of Warranty for each registered site
This warranty is only available through ICC Elite Installers. Coverage is for guaranteed system performance from end-to-end for 15 years from the date of installation and includes the replacement of ICC products only. The 15-Year Warranty is available to Elite Installers for ICC category-rated connectivity products and ICC horizontal premise cables as an end-to-end, Permanent Link solution. You don’t have to be certified, and no training is needed; just sign up as an Elite Installer to offer this warranty to your customers. For more details, please review the warranty program here.Project Discounts
- Receive exclusive discounts for end-to-end cabling projects
When requesting a project quote (RFQ) from your distributor, please mention your Elite ID number on the RFQ, and send a copy to your ICC Account Manager. Projects must include ICC outlets, patch panels, and premise cables. Project discounts are subject to a dollar volume requirement. Please consult your ICC Account Manager for details.Sales Promotions
- Receive exclusive sales promotions
- We will escalate your tech support call to the top of our priority, please mention your Elite ID number
- We will provide a certificate and logo to authenticate your Elite status upon request
- If you need product fast and it’s not available locally, we will coordinate with the distributor to ship directly to your location or the job site
- Purchase $20,000 or more per quarter
- Receive reward points that can be used to redeem for free tools, eGift cards, and more
- See below for complete terms and conditions
- Be the first to learn about our new products, their functions, and features
15-Year Performance Limited Warranty
Only Available Through ICC Elite Installers
Coverage: Guaranteed system performance from end-to-end for 15 years from the date of installation. Coverage includes the replacement of ICC products only.Qualifications:
- Must be registered as an Elite Installer prior to installation.
- Must install ICC category-rated connectivity products, plus ICC horizontal premise cable as an end‑to‑end Permanent Link solution.
- Install ICC from end-to-end, including premise cable
- Submit a 15-Year Site Registration Form with invoices within 30 days
Lifetime Performance Limited Warranty
Only Available Through ICC Certified Elite Installers
Coverage: Guaranteed system performance from end-to-end for the usable life of the cabling system. Coverage includes replacement of ICC products and labor to replace them.Qualifications:
- Must be registered as a Certified Elite Installer prior to installation
- Must install ICC category-rated connectivity products, plus ICC horizontal premise cable as an end-to-end Permanent Link solution.
- Submit a Lifetime Verified Site Form prior to installation
- Install and test, then submit results within 30 days
- Earn 2% points on purchases totaling $20,000 or more each quarter. For example, purchase $20,000 and earn 400 points.
- Points that are not redeemed by the expiration date will be forfeited.
- All purchases must be made from an authorized ICC distributor.
- If you do not purchase from an ICC PCSD or PD listed on our distributor locator then you must report your invoices to us every quarter.
- This promotion is only offered to Elite Installers within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada.
- Rewards will only be sent to a valid business address located within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada.
- ICC reserves the right to verify any documents and audit all transactions and refuse entry into this program.
- ICC reserves the right to cancel or retain the amount of any reward points issued to an entity under this promotional program.
- Only purchases dated on or after the date of Elite Installer registration will be counted.
- Elite Installer and its representatives acknowledge and agree they are responsible for collecting, remitting, or reporting any sales, use, income or other taxes. ICC is not responsible for collecting, remitting or reporting any sales, use, income or other taxes. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply; void where prohibited by law.
- ICC and the selected gift card retailers are in no way partnered or affiliated. These retailers are in no way endorsing ICC or ICC’s promotional offers and marketing programs.
- Contact your ICC Account Manager for complete terms and conditions.
† Installer is defined as an installation company who engages in low voltage cabling installation as its primary business. Resellers who resell ICC products do not qualify as Installer. End users who use ICC products primary for themselves do not qualify. ICC may at any time change the qualifications necessary to become an ICC Elite Installer and ICC Certified Elite Installer. ICC reserves the right to refuse and suspend memberships.