Telco Cable Assembly in Male to Male and 25 Pair
The male-to-male 25-pair Telco Cable Assembly provides connectivity for voice and data applications. It can be used on patch panels, punch down boxes, distribution boxes, and ICC’s 66 and 110 wiring blocks.
- Designed for use with voice and low data applications with punch down blocks.
- Patch panels, and distribution boxes.
- Can also be used as extension cables.
- 24 AWG unshield twisted pair (UTP) Category 3 rated cable.
- Includes two 50-pin male telco connectors (RJ21).
Male 50 Pin Telco Connector:
High Strength Copper Alloy Contacts
High Impact Thermo Plastic Housing and Cover
Finish: 30 micro inch of Gold over Nickel Plating in mating contact area
25 Pair CAT 3 Telco Cable:
24 AWG Solid Copper Conductors
PVC Insulation and Jacket
Length XX: 05-5 ft, 10-10 ft, 15-15 ft and 25-25 ft
5 FT, 10 FT, 15 FT, 25 FT