Male to Blunt Telco Cable Assembly in 25 Pair
The male-to-blunt 25-pair Telco Cable Assembly provides connectivity for voice and data applications. It can be used on patch panels, punch down boxes, distribution boxes, and ICC’s 66 and 110 wiring blocks.
- Designed for use with voice and low data applications with punch down blocks, patch panels, and distribution boxes.
- Can also be used as extension cables.
- 24 AWG unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 3 rated cable.
- Includes one 50-pin male telco connector (RJ21).
- Available in 5, 10, 15, and 25 FT.
Male 50 Pin Telco Connector:
High Strength Copper Alloy Contacts
High Impact Thermo Plastic Housing and Cover
Finish: 30 micro inches of Gold over Nickel Plating in mating contact area
25 Pair CAT 3 Telco Cable:
24 AWG Solid Copper Conductors
PVC Insulation and Jacket
Length XX: 05-5 ft, 10-10 ft, 15-15 ft and 25-25 ft