CAT6A U/FTP Patch Cord
Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
ICC’s CAT6A foiled twisted pair (U/FTP) patch cords exceed all performance requirements up to 500 MHz, and is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and UL listed. All ICC’s CAT6A patch cords are backward compatible with Category 5e and 6 cabling systems.
- Component-rated CAT6A patch cords assuring high signal quality, minimal crosstalk and return loss, and minimizing alien crosstalk.
- Creates a high-speed CAT6A Connection for cross and direct connects by patching cables runs to subsystems and equipment.
- Designed with a low-profile, snagless boots for high-density applications.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C Category 6A connecting requirements.
- Supports 10GbE bandwidth.
- Shielded construction reduces EMI/RFI interference.
- Available in 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, and 25 feet
- Available in blue, white, black and yellow.
- Compatible with lower Category 6 and 5e for U/FTP or Shielded cabling systems.
- Same U/FTP patch cord for U/FTP or shielded applications.
-4 Twisted Pair: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown
-26 AWG (Stranded bare copper 7 X 0.152mm)
Insulations: HDPE (Min. Thickness 0.153)
Insulators Diameter: 1.03±0.10 mm
Aluminum Foil: 50u x 12mm
Drain Wire: 7 x 0.152mm
Jacket: 75°C PVC
Jacket Diameter: 0.248 ± 0.006 (6.3±0.15mm)
Shielded Modular Plug: 8P8C
Contact: Phosphor Bronze, 50u” Gold Plating
Insulator: Polycarbonate, UL94V-2
Voltage Rating: 300V
Temperature Rating: 75°C
Dielectric Strength: DC 2.5 KV/2 sec or AC 1.75 KV/2 sec
Mutual Capacitance: 5.6 nF/100m nominal
Pair to Ground: 300 pF/100m/max
Conductor DC Resistance: 14.2 ohms/km max at 25°C
DC Resistance Unbalance: 4% max
Characteristics Impedance: 100±15 ohms 1~500 MHz
Propagation Delay Skew: 50ns/100m max. 1~500 MHz
Velocity of Propagation: 70%
Tensile Strength: Polyolefin 2400PSI, Jacket (PVC) 2000PSI
Elongation: Polyolefin 300% min, Jacket (PVC) 100% min
ANSI/TIA-568-C (500 MHz)
Flame Rating: UL 444, CMH, CMX, CM,CMG, CMR, FT4
10GBase-T (IEEE 802.3an)
1000Base-T (IEEE 802.3ab)
100Base-TX (IEEE 802.3u)
10Base-T (IEEE 802.3)
Color XX: BK-Black, BL-Blue, WH-White & YL-Yellow