CAT5e Clear Boot Patch Cord
Country of Origin: China
ICC’s CAT5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) patch cords exceed all performance requirements up to 350 MHz. They are ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and UL listed. These patch cords are made from low-profile, snag-free boots for high-density applications. They are available in the most popular stock length and in a variety of colors to easily differentiate connection types.
- 100% Factory Tested, 50 Micro Inch Gold-plated contacts.
- Low Profile boots for high-density applications.
- No width wasted on boot.
- Backward compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with Ultra Flexible, EZ release, Snag Free Strain relief.
- Stranded bare 24 AWG copper wire.
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated.