CAT6A UTP Patch Panel in 110 Type with 48 Ports and 2 RMS
|Ports: 48-Port Rack Mount Rear IDC|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC’s Category 6A 2U 48-port, 110-type UTP, 10G Patch Panel is component compliant to ANSI/TIA Category 6A connecting hardware requirements. The vertical 110-type insulation displacement connectors (IDCs) are designed to provide optimum permanent and channel link performance and reduce potential Alien Crosstalk (ANXT). Jacks are grouped in six-port modules for quick administration and easy labeling. The high-density design occupies 2 rack mount space (RMS) and measures 19″ x 3.50″.
- Vertical 110-Type IDC connections reduces potential Alien Crosstalk.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation and reduced return loss.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 CAT 6A (10G) connecting hardware Component Rating.
- 110-Type IDC termination help reduces installation time and improves wire retention.
- 50 micro-inch gold plating on all modular contacts to protect from corrosion.
- 2 rack mount spaces (RMS); Mounts on industry-standard 19″ wide racks.
- T568A or T568B wiring schemes; not compatible with 110-type patch plugs.
- UL Listed.
Temperature range storage: -40° to 70°c
Operational: -10° to 60°c relative humidity (operational):
Maximum noncondensing 93%
Electrical Insulation resistance: 500 mohms min @ 100v DC
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000v DC or AC peak
Contact @ 60hz for 1 minute
Spring Wire Contact Resistance: 20 mohms max.
IDC Contact Resistance: 2.5 mohms max.
Retention: 50n (11 lbs sq) or 60s±5s
Insertion/extractor: 750 cycles min.
IDC Wire Guage: 22~24 AWG
Housing: Zinc alloy fully shielded
Marking: Mold UL information
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze alloy plated with 50 micro-inch of gold over 70~100 micro-inch of nickel
IDC: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 micro-inch 100% Sn alloy
Size: 3.47″ height x 19.00″ width x 1.28″ depth