CAT6 Patch Panel with 48 Ports and 2 RMS
ICC’s Category 6 (CAT6) 48-port, 2 rack mount spaces (RMS) patch panels surpass industry requirements for Category 6 performance. These horizontal patch panels are designed with a rear 110 IDC’s for quick and easy punch-down termination and come integrated with a universal label allowing for either 568-A/B wiring. Package includes mounting screws.
- Rack mounted CAT6 component rated patch panel.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements.
- Engineering to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time.
- Includes both TIA-568A and TIA-568B color wiring diagrams.
- Backwards compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Designed to fit all standard 19″ racks and cabinets.
- 2 rack mount spaces (RMS).
- Used with CAT6 patch cords, 110 punch down tool, and 4-pair 110 punch down tool.
- UL listed.
48 Port Patch Panel: 16 GA CRS
Jack Housing: High impact, flame retardant plastic, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze
110 Connector: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 microinch Alloy
Gold Rating: 50 micro inch gold over 100 micro inches of nickel
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat
Force: 100 grams min/contact
Temperature Range: -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C
Plug Retention Jack: 50N (11 lbs SQ)
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-24 AWG
Current Rating: 1.5 AMP DC
Contact Resistance: 2.5 milliohms max
Color XX: BK-Black
Port Spacing: 0.6, Tape Width: 3/8" (9mm)