110 CAT6 Wiring Block with 96 Pair and 1 RMS
ICC new CAT6 Rack & Wall Mountable 110?Cross-Connect System provides a high-performance solution for voice and data communications applications in a Telco room, MDF, or IDF environments and ideal at a consolidation point. The 110 blocks are used in the place where space is limited and a cost-savings alternative to a modular patch panel is beneficial. The 110 blocks comply with TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 requirements.
- Rack mounted reinforced steel panel with two 50-pair 110 blocks.
- Designed to support CAT6 commercial or residential applications.
- Backwards compatible with CAT5e wiring solutions.
- Ideal for data and voice applications.
- Designed with rear cable entry for flexibility.
- Compatible with all standard 19? racks and cabinets.
- 1 rack mount space (RMS).
4 Pair 110 Connecting Block
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
IDC Phosphor Bronze Alloy Plated with 100 micro tin plated
Number of Termination: Greater-than 200
Gauge: 22~24 AWG
5 Pair 100 Block
Material:?PC, UL 94V-0
110 Blank Patch Panel:
Material: 16 GA CRS
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat