The ICC 66-Style 50-Pair Wiring Block is used to terminate multi-pair telephone and data cables for voice, security, and data applications. The wiring block provides up to 50 fixed cross-connections for terminating 22~26 gauge solid insulated cable or 18~19 gauge solid stripped cable. The block has a compact design for applications with limited space. It can be mounted to walls or backboards for entrance facilities and telecommunications closets.
|Country of Origin (subject to change)
- 66 style 50 pair termination block for telephone and data use.
- Made with high-impact, flame-retardant plastic.
- Mounts vertically or horizontally on walls or backboards.
- Works with 89B mounting brackets to provide space for routing cables behind the 66 block.
- Works with 66 wiring block cover to protect terminated wires.
- Works with 66 bridging clips to electrically interconnect adjacent terminals.
- UL 1863 compliant.
Storage:-40 to 70 degree C
Operational: -10 to 60 degree C
Electrical Insulation Resistance
500 mohms min at 100V DC
Dielectric withstanding voltage:
100V RMS at 60 Hz for 1 min
Contact Resistance: 2.5 mohms max
Transverse Extraction Force:
MIN 5N for 24 AWG
MIN 3N for 26 AWG
Insertion/Extraction LIFE: 200 cycles min
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-24 AWG
IDC: Brass plated with 100 micro