66 Wiring Block 50-Pair without Bracket
ICC offers a 66 Wiring Block. This 66 wiring block is used as a punch down block for connection of wires. 66 Wiring Block, have a versatility look for a professional appearance. This particular panel is designed for voice and data application and comes in either single unit or 25 pack.
- Designed for voice and data applications.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent.
- Channel link and component performances.
- Durable and strong high impact flame retardant material.
- Mounts on wall or on 89B mounting brackets.
- Used with 66 wiring block bridging clips.
- 66 wiring block and 66 wiring block labeling strips.
- UL 1863 compliant.
Storage:-40 to 70 degree C
Operational: -10 to 60 degree C
Electrical Insulation Resistance
500 mohms min at 100V DC
Dielectric withstanding voltage:
100V RMS at 60 Hz for 1 min
Contact Resistance: 2.5 mohms max
Transverse Extraction Force:
MIN 5N for 24 AWG
MIN 3N for 26 AWG
Insertion/Extraction LIFE: 200 cycles min
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-24 AWG
IDC: Brass plated with 100 micro