66 Wiring Block Pre-wired with 2 Female 25 Pair Telco Connectors
The ICC 66 Wiring Block with Telco provides a clear demarcation point between the Telephone Company and customer-owned equipment. The ICC 66 Wiring Block is designed for the quick installation of cables, telephone systems, PBX systems, and other low voltage Telecom equipment. Each Block is pre-terminated and factory tested saving precious installation time and labor hours. Designed for wall installations, the block is pre-mounted on an 89D bracket. The block Includes a hinged cover to protect the terminations from dust and dirt. The block is available in a 25 pair/1-Telco version or a 50 pair/2-Telco version. (Available with female connectors only.) Includes Cover & 89D bracket.
- Single pre-wired female Amphenol connector facilitates installation.
- Designed for data, voice, PBX systems, and low voltage telecom equipment.
- Performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements.
- Specified in TIA/EIA-568-B.2.
- Durable and strong high impact flame retardant material.
- Includes 89D mounting bracket for wall mounting.
- Accommodates 66 wiring block bridging clips.
- Removable hinged cover provided.
- Accepts 22-26 AWG.
- Dimensions: 10” H x 3.30” W x 3.00” D.
Material: High Impact Retardant Plastic, UL 94V-0
IDC: Brass with 100 microinches of Tin
Terminals: Gold over Nickel Plated Copper Alloy
Storage: -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C
Operation: -10 to 60 degree C
Electrical Insulation Resistance: -500 mohms min at 100V DC
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: -100V RMS at 60Hz for 1 min
Contact Resistance: 2.5 mohms max
MIN 5N for 24 AWG
MIN 5N for 26 AWG
Insertion/Extraction Life: 200 Cycles MIN
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-26 AWG