Voice 8P4C Patch Panel with Female Telco in 24 Ports and 1 RMS
24-port 8P4C female Telco 2U patch panel consists of 2-wire RJ-45 USOC wiring scheme is ideal for KSU or PBX phone systems. The active pins are pin #4 and #5; patch panel connects to 48 ports RJ-45 patch cords on the front and link phone system with 50-pin Telco connectors on the back. Each 50-pin female Telco connector comes with hook and loop tie that is seated in a socket to secure 25-pair cable for either 90 degrees or 180 degrees cable exits. Each patch panel also features front write-on labeling area for port identification.
- Rack mounted 8-position 4-conductor (RJ-45).
- Telco patch panel provides voice connectivity applications.
- Integrated with two female 50-pin Telco connectors.
- Designed to fit all standard 19″ racks or cabinets.
- 1 rack mount space (RMS).
24 Port Patch Panel: 16 GA CRS
Jack Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire: Square Spring Wire, Tempered Phosphor Bronze
Gold Rating: 50 micro inch of Gold over 100 micro-inches of Nickel
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat