Telephone Expansion Module with RJ-31X and 8 Ports
|Module Type: 8-Port Voice Module with RJ-31X - PCB|
Country of Origin: China
ICC’s residential compact voice module has a printed circuit board design that comes with four lines in and four lines out to 8 different locations. The module is integrated with an RJ-31X (RJ-45 port) that is compatible with most security and alarm systems.
- Designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions.
- Module bridged using 2 incoming lines can get 16 outputs/extensions per line.
- 1 incoming line can get 32 outputs/extensions.
- Includes an RJ31X jack connected to line 1 for a security system.
- Includes an expansion jack to provide additional outputs/extensions by connecting to an 8-port telephone resi module using expansion jacks.
- Fits all 14”, 21”, and 28” Net Media Center.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL1863 compliant.
8 Port Telephone Module with RJ31X Jack:
PCB: Glass Epoxy FR-4 copper clad, t=1.20mm
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
IDC: Phosphorous Bronze, Tin Plated
RJ45 and RJ31X Jack/Socket:
Housing: PBT 15% Fiber Glass
Contact: Phosphorous Bronze, 50u” Gold Plated
Wiring in Accordance with T568A Standard
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0