Telephone Expansion Module
|Module Type: 8-Port Voice Module - PCB|
Country of Origin: China
ICC’s 8-port bridged solution – 8P8C input and expansion availability Telco expansion module is an 8-port bridged telephone solution. The module offers an 8P8C input and expansion jack for additional connectivity and can access up to four incoming phone lines.
- Designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions.
- 8-port telephone compact module with RJ31X jack.
- Module is bridged as one expansion jack is used as input and the other one as expansion for more outputs/extensions by connecting to the 8-port telephone resi module with expansion jacks.
- Fits all 14″, 21″, and 28″ resi distribution center enclosures and resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons
- Modules compatible with most major manufacturers’ enclosures.
- UL listed.
8 Port Telephone Module with Expansion Ports:
PCB: Glass Epoxy FR-4 copper clad, t=1.20mm
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
IDC: Phosphorous Bronze, Tin Plated
Housing: PBT 15% Fiber Glass
Contact: Phosphorous Bronze, 50u” Gold Plated
Wiring in Accordance with T568A Standard
8P8C Flat Jumper cord:
Length: 9 inch
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0