Data Module CAT5e with 8 Ports in 10-Pack
|Module Type: 8-Port CAT5e Data Module - PCB|
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
ICC’s Compact CAT5e data module is a cost-effective solution designed to provide broadband internet access for up to eight (8) computers in a residence. The module is integrated with a non-bridged CAT5e data board with eight (8) standard 4-pair 110 IDC connectors, providing high-performance connectivity that’s tested to exceed TIA-568-B.2 industry standards. ICC’s Compact CAT5e data module is UL listed and has a PCB board design, without housing, offering the same performance. Used with CAT5e UTP solid cable.
- Designed to support up to 8 Category 5e data lines.
- Wiring in accordance with TIA-568A Standard for residential use.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-B.2 Standards for residential use.
- Fits all 14″, 21″ and 28″ Resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons.
- Modules compatible with most major manufacturers’ enclosures.
- UL listed.
*Note: Requires the use of a network switch or hub.
8 Port CAT5e Data Module:
PCB: Glass Epoxy FR-4 copper clad t=1.20mm
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
IDC: Phosphorous Bronze, Tin Plated
Housing: PBT 15 % Fiber Glass
Contact: Phosphorous Bronze, 50u Gold Plated
Wiring in Accordance with TIA 568A Standard
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0