Data Module Premier Series CAT6 with 8 Ports
ICC’s Deluxe CAT6 data module is designed to provide broadband internet access for up to eight (8) computers in a residence. The module is integrated with a non-bridged CAT6 data board with eight (8) standard, 4-pair, 110 IDC connectors, providing high-performance connectivity that is tested up to 10dB Headroom at 250MHz. The Module exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 industry standards. ICC’s Deluxe CAT6 data module is UL listed and protected with a lightweight ABS plastic bracket for a premium look. It works with ICC’s 14″, 21″, and 28″ Residential Net.Media Centers and features a push-pin design for simple and easy installation. Use with ICC’s CAT6e UTP solid cable.
- Designed to support up to 8 Category 6 data lines.
- Wiring in accordance to T-568-A for residential use.
- Fit all ICRESDC 14”, 21”, and 28” Net Media Centers.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e connecting hardware requirements.
- Fits all ICRESDC 14″, 21″, and 28″ Resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons.
- UL listed.
*Note: Requires the use of a network switch or hub.
8-Port CAT6 Data Module:
PCB: Glass Epoxy FR-4 copper clad t=1.20mm
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
IDC: Phosphorous Bronze, Tin Plated
Housing: PBT 15 % Fiber Glass
Contact: Phosphorous Bronze, 50u Gold Plated
Wiring in Accordance to TIA 568A
Material: 18 GA CRS
Surface Finish: White Powder Coat
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0