8-Port Telephone Module with an RJ-31X Jack and Hook-and-Loop Adhesive Mounting Strips
|Module Type: 8-Port Voice Module with RJ-31X – Universal Mount|
In stockUPC: 633758094870
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC’s residential voice module has a printed circuit board design that comes with four lines in and four lines out to 8 different locations. The module is integrated with an RJ-31X (RJ-45 port) that is compatible with most security and alarm systems.
- Designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions.
- Module bridged using 2 incoming lines can get 16 outputs/extensions per line and using only 1 incoming line can get 32 outputs/extensions.
- Includes an RJ31X jack connected to line 1 for a security system.
- Includes an expansion jack to provide additional outputs/extensions by connecting to an 8-port telephone residential module using expansion jacks.
- Universal mount with attached self-adhesive hook and loop strips for easy mounting on flat surfaces.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL1863 compliant.
- Installation instructions are included.
- 8 Port Telephone Module with RJ31X Jack:
- PCB: Glass Epoxy FR-4 copper clad, t=1.20mm
- 110 Block:
- Housing: PC UL 94V-0
- IDC: Phosphorus Bronze, Tin Plated
- RJ45 & RJ31X Jack/Socket:
- Housing: PBT + 15% Fiber Glass
- Contact: Phosphorous Bronze, 50µ Gold Plated
- Wiring in accordance with TIA-568A standard
- Material: ABS
- Surface Finish: White Powder Coat