Telephone Expansion Module with Steel Bracket and 8 Ports
ICC’S 8-port telephone module is composed of a metal housing that can snap right into ICC’s Net. Media Centers without the need for additional brackets. The Module comes with nine 110-punch down connectors that allow four telephone lines to be distributed to eight locations. It can be expanded to even more locations with ICC’s voice expansion module. These Modules allow installers the flexibility to offer homeowner’s voice solutions with reliability and cost-effectiveness at the forefront.
*Requires the use of a switch or hub to distribute broadband to multiple locations.
- Designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions per line.
- Module is bridged as one expansion jack is used as input and the other one as an expansion for more outputs/extensions by connecting to another 8-port telephone resi module with expansion jacks.
- Fits all 14″, 21″, and 28″.
- Resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons.
- UL listed.
- Modules compatible with most major manufacturers’ enclosures.
8-Port Telephone Module with Expansion Ports:
PCB: Glass Epoxy FR-4 copper clad, t=1.20mm
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
IDC: Phosphorous Bronze, Tin Plated
RJ45 and RJ31X Jack/Socket:
Housing: PBT 15% Fiber Glass
Contact: Phosphorous Bronze, 50u” Gold Plated
Wiring in Accordance with T568A Standard
8P8C Flat Jumper Cord:
Length: 9 Inches
Material: 18 GA CRS
Surface Finish: White Powder Coat
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0