14″ Wiring Enclosure Voice, Data, and Video Combo with Door (Model K)
|Enclosure Size: 14"|
|Combo Type: Voice / Data / Video|
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
These residential enclosures are designed for homes, multi-unit buildings, and retrofitting existing homes. ICC’s residential enclosures are competitively priced and provide all features and benefits required for managing and installing structured cabling for connectivity applications within the residence. It has space to accommodate multiple modules, knockouts for cable routing, padlock option for access restriction, and is designed for either surface or in-wall mounting. Our residential solutions enable home builders and residential installers to provide affordable, quality residential connectivity that homebuyers expect. This enclosure is designed to serve as the central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, or security services for smaller residential structured wiring systems. The Voice Module has 8 ports, up to 4 incoming phone lines, up to 32 extensions, and two built-in ports: RJ-31X and Expansion. ICC’s Data Modules are TIA® Category 6 rated with 8-ports, and are for broadband internet access to 8 computers or Ethernet devices. Video modules include 1 input, 6 outputs, and 2GHz bandwidth.
- Designed with steel construction, white powder coated, lightweight, and sturdy.
- Designed to serve as the central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, or security services for smaller residential structured wires.
- Modules are packaged separately for subsequent installation.
- Allows for internal modules to be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Integrated snap-in module system enables users to quickly insert.
- Supports up to 6 Cable Management Rings.
- Includes a knockout for an optional AC power outlet (not included) to provide power distribution.
- Mount between 16-inch wall studs or on a wall.
- 8 internal module mounting spaces.
- Designed with a door latch and an optional door lock knockout.
- Hinged door and Net Media Center logo insert are reversible.
- Accommodates all ICC push-pin residential modules.
- Optional accessories can be used, including distribution center rubber grommets, distribution center plastic grommets, and distribution center door locks.
- Net Media Center enclosure combos are not designed to be installed in firewall.
- Complies with UL 1863, TIA-568-C, TIA-570-B, and TIA-607 standards.
Material: 20 GA CRS
Surface Finish: White Powder Coat
For individual module specifications please see the “Product Documents” tab
- 14″ Net Media Center Box Assembly, 1 Piece
- 14″ Net Media Center Door Assembly, 1 Piece
- Door Latch, 1 Piece
- Rubber Grommet, 4 Pieces
- Rubber Bumper, 2 Pieces
- #6-32 x 3/811 Zinc Plated, Pan Head Hinge Screw, 2 Pieces
- 10 x 1″ Zinc Plated, Phillips Wafer Head, Self Drill Mounting Screw, 4 Pieces
- Protective Cover, 1 Piece
- “NET MEDIA CENTER” Insert, 1 Piece
- Fastener, 4 Pieces
- Compact Module, CAT 6, Data, 8-Port, 1 Piece
- Compact Module, Telephone, 8-Port w/RJ31, 1 Piece
- Resi module, 2 GHz Video Splitter, 1×6, 1 Piece
- Wiring Location Sheet, 1 Piece
- Installation Instructions, 1 Piece
|Shipping Weight||11.5 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)||17.32 × 17.71 × 5.51 in|
Voice / Data / Video
|Country of Origin (subject to change)||