Voice 6P4C Patch Panel with Female Telco in 24 Ports and 1 RMS
|Telco Connector Gender: Female|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
24-port, 6P4C (RJ-11), with two female Telcos, patch panel, consisting of 4-wire RJ-11 USOC wiring scheme, is ideal for KSU or PBX phone systems. The active pins are pins #3, #4 and #2, #5; patch panel connects to 24 RJ-11 patch cords on the front and link phone system with 50-pin Telco connectors on the back. Each 50-pin female Telco connector comes with hook and loop tie that is seated in a socket to secure 25-pair cable for either 90 degrees or 180 degrees cable exits. Each patch panel also features front write-on labeling area for port identification.
- Rack mounted 6-position 4-conductor (RJ-11).
- Telco patch panel provides voice connectivity applications.
- Integrated with two female 50-pin Telco connectors.
- Designed to fit all standard 19″ racks or cabinets.
- 1 rack mount space (RMS).
24 Port Patch Panel: 16 GA CRS
Jack Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire: Square Spring Wire, Tempered Phosphor Bronze
Gold Rating: 50 micro inch of Gold over 100 micro-inches of Nickel
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat