66 Wiring Block Pre-wired with 12 RJ45 8P8C Ports
The pre-terminated ICC 66 Wiring Block is designed for quick installation of cables, telephone systems, PBX systems, and other low voltage Telecom equipment. This wiring block provides a clear demarcation point between the telephone company and the customer-owned equipment. The integrated connectors reduce installation time and expense by minimizing the steps and materials involved in the installation. The block is available in an 8-Port / RJ11 (6P6C) Jack version, a 12-Port / RJ11 (6P4C) version, and a 12-Port / RJ45 (8P8C) Jack version.
- Designed for voice, PBX systems, and low voltage telecom equipment.
- Durable and strong high impact flame retardant material.
- Includes 89D mounting bracket for wall mounting.
- Accommodates 66 wiring block bridging Clips.
- Removable hinged cover provided.
- Accepts 22~24 AWG.
- Dimensions: 10? H x 3.30? W x 3.00? D.
Housing: High Impact Retardant Plastic, UL 94V-0
IDC: Brass with 100 microinches of Tin
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze Alloy plated with 50 micro-inch of gold over 70~100 microinches of nickel
Storage: -40 degrees C to +70 degrees C
Operation: -10 to +60 degree C
Electrical Insulation Resistance: -500 mohms min at 100V DC
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: -100V RMS at 60Hz for 1 min
Contact Resistance: 2.5 mohms max
Retention: 50N (11 LBF) for 60S
Insertion/Extraction Life: 750 Cycles MIN
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-24 AWG