CAT6 Vertical Patch Panel with 12 PortsUPC:
Country of Origin: Taiwan
ICC’s Category 6 (CAT6) vertical 12-port patch panel surpasses industry requirements for Category 6 performance. This vertical patch panel offers a flexible solution suitable for use as a consolidation point. It comes with a bracket for easy wall mounting and comes with an integrated universal wiring label allowing for either 568-A/B wiring.
- Wall mounted CAT 6 component rated patch panel provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements.
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time.
- Includes both TIA-568A/B color wiring diagrams.
- Backwards compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Used with CAT6 patch cords and 110 punch down tool.
- Dimensions: 10” H x 3.30” W x 2.40” D.
- UL listed.
12 Port Patch Panel: ABS, UL 94V-0
Jack Housing: High impact, flame retardant plastic, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze
110 Connector: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 microinch Alloy
Gold Rating: 50 micro inch gold over 100 micro inches of nickel
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat
Force: 100 grams min/contact
Temperature Range: -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C
Plug Retention Jack: 50N (11 lbs SQ)
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-24 AWG
Current Rating: 1.5 AMP DC
Contact Resistance: 2.5 milliohms max