CAT6A FTP Shielded Patch Panel with 24 Ports and 1 RMS
|Ports: CAT6A Shielded 24-Port Rack Mount|
|Kitted: 24 Jacks|
|Jack Style: HD|
Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
ICC’s Category 6A 24-Port 10G FTP Patch Panels are kitted with CAT6A component rated high density (HD) modular connectors. Each HD modular connector consists of 50 micro inches of gold plated contacts for superior performance and utilizes a shielded wire cap to secure the rear 110-IDC punch down terminations. This patch panel exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 performance standards. The FTP CAT6A 10G patch panel includes 24 pieces of FTP high density (HD) modular connectors, a rear cable management bar, and accessories that mount easily to racks or other 19″ wide equipment. Assembly Required.
- Accommodates CAT6A FTP modular connectors.
- Designed to minimize the alien crosstalk for 10G applications.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE++) Type 4; up to 100 Watts on each port.
- Includes rear cable management to facilitate proper bend radius of the cable.
- Compatible with standard 19″ distribution racks.
- Pre-installed grounding studs for quick installation.
Temperature range storage: -40° to 70°C
Operational: -10° to 60°C
Relative humidity (operational): Maximum noncondensing 93%
Electrical Insulation resistance: 500 mohms min @ 100v dc
Contact Resistance: 20 mohms max.
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000v DC or AC peak contact @ 60hz for 1 minute
Total Contact Force: 800 gram for 8 wire leads minimum
Retention: 50n (11 LBF) or 60s±5s
Insertion/Life: 750 cycles min.
Housing: Zinc Alloy fully shielded
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze Alloy plated with 50 micro-inch of gold over 70~100 micro-inch of nickel
Wire Termination Cap: ABS
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-24 AWG
Meets ANSI/TIA-568.C.2 (500MHz)