CAT6A FTP Blank Patch Panel with 24 Ports and Zinc Alloy Rear Cable Management Bar for HD Style in 1 RMS
ICC’s Category 6A (CAT6A) FTP, 24-port, 1 RMS patch panels surpass industry requirements for 10 Gig performance to support 10G base-T Ethernet. These horizontal patch panels will accommodate 24 ICC CAT6A FTP Modular Connectors wired to either 568-A or B wiring. Package includes rear cable management bracket & mounting screws. ICC’s CAT6A FTP Shielded Solution is designed to deliver advanced performance and reliability in the most hostile and demanding datacom environments. ICC’s shielding system protects vital network terminations from harmful Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) that causes alien crosstalk along the path of a signal. ICC’s 10G 6A FTP end-to-end Cabling Solution exceeds all channel performance requirements in TIA-568-B.2-10 from 1 MHz to 500MHz to support the IEEE 802.an standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Such performance will enable your network to support current technologies such as 10/100/1G/10G Ethernet as well as advanced new and Internet Protocol-based services. This system is ideal for Government applications, as well as gaming and financial institutions.
- Accommodates ICC CAT6A FTP Modular Connector.
- Designed to minimize the alien crosstalk for 10G applications.
- Includes rear cable management to facilitate proper bend radius of cable.
- Compatible with standard 19″ distribution racks.
- Provides 24 open ports in 1RMS for high-density applications.
- Pre-installed grounding studs for quick installation.
- Also compatible with ICC CAT6 shielded HD modular connector.
Material: 16A CRS
24 Port Patch Panel
Front: Black Powder Coat
Back: Zinc Plated