CAT6 RJ45 Keystone Jack for HD Style
|Jack Style: HD|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
CAT6 High Density (HD) Category 6 modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting Gigabit Ethernet applications and beyond. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards. It offers superior signal quality and noise reduction due to its enhanced Near-End and Far-End Crosstalk cancellation and minimum return losses. The Category 6 HD design offers a smaller rear footprint maximizing space in confined work areas.
- CAT6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements.
- Designed with rear split back 110 IDC reducing termination time.
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool or JackEasy Termination Tool.
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density.
- Provides for more port configurations in a smaller area.
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram.
- Backward compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- Used with Category 6 patch cords.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent performances.
- UL 1863 Compliant.
Termination Cap: PC, UL 94V-0
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Current Rating: 1.5 amps
Insulation Resistance: 500 mohms min
Contact Resistance: 20 mohms max
DC Resistance: 0.1-ohm max
Plug Insertion Life: 750 cycles min
Plug and Jack Contact Force: 100 grams min
Using FCC approved plug
Plug Retention Force: 30 lbs min
Temperature: -40° to 150° F (-40° to 68° C)
Jack Wiring: 50 Micro Inches of Gold over 100 Micro Inches of Nickel
Connector: Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC)
Accepts 22-24 AWG Solid Wire
Color: Transparent Red
Color: XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, & YL-Yellow