CAT6A RJ45 Keystone Jack in FTP for HD Style
|Jack Style: CAT6A Shielded HD|
|Performance: CAT6A Shielded|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
CAT6A high-density (HD), FTP shielded modular jacks (8P8C) is designed to deliver advanced performance for 10G applications and backward compatibles with CAT6 and CAT5e systems. CAT6A high-density (HD) FTP die-cast connector and wire cap shields and protects vital network terminations from harmful Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) commonly present around power cables, heavy machinery and external noises that causes alien crosstalk along the path of a signal. CAT6A FTP shielded modular jacks (8P8C) innovative high-density (HD), split pairs termination allows the jack to be terminated with traditional single blade punch down tool or ICC’s 4-pair JackEasy termination tool.
- CAT6A shielded connectors provide excellent performance for data networks.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Engineered to provide wire termination cap for a quick and easy termination.
- Shielded housing provides against electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Compatible with TIA-568A/B wiring diagram.
- Ideal for a 22-24AWG solid wire.
- Compatible with CAT6A FTP blank patch panel, faceplates, surface mount boxes.
- High-density style jacks are compatible with Decorex style inserts, classic faceplates.
- Used with110 single-blade punch down tool and JackEasy tool.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent performances
- UL 1863 compliant.
Storage:-40 to 70°C, Operational:-10 to 60°C
Relative Humidity (Operational): Maximum Noncondensing 93%
Insulation Resistance: 500 mega ohm min
Contact Resistance: 20 milliohm max
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1,000 volts D.C., 60 Hz, 1 min
Total Contact Force: 800 gram for 8 wires leads minimum
Retention: 50N (11 lbf) for 60S±.5S
Insertion Life: 750 cycles min
Housing: Zinc-Alloy Fully Shielded
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze Alloy Plated with 50 micro-inch of gold over 70-100 micro-inch of nickel
Wire Cap: Zinc-Alloy
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-24 AWG Solid Wire