CAT5e RJ45 Keystone Jack for HD StyleUPC:
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Category 5e High Density (HD) modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and is designed with a smaller rear footprint maximizing space utilization in confined work areas. It is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 5e performance standards.
- CAT5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Exceeds Category 5e industry performance requirements.
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool or JackEasy Termination Tool.
- Designed with rear split back 110 IDC reducing termination time.
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density.
- Provides for more port configurations in a smaller area.
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram.
- Backward compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- For use with Category 5e patch cords.
- Installation instructions included.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent performances.
- UL 1863 Compliant.
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
Termination Cap: PC, UL 94V-0
Current rating: 1.5 amps
Insulation resistance: 500 mohms min
Contact resistance: 20 mohms max
DC resistance: 0.1-ohm max
Transmission performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 when used with compatible horizontal cable
Plug insertion life: 750 cycles min
Plug and jack contact force: 100 grams min using FCC approved plug
Plug retention force: 50N (11 lbs) for ±60s ± 5s
Temperature: -40° to 150° F (-40° to 68° C)
Jack wiring: Phosphor bronze alloy plated with 50 micro inches of gold over 70-100 micro inches of nickel
Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC); accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire
Colors: XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow