CAT5e 8P8C Stranded Modular Plug in 100 Pack
ICC’s 8-position and 8-conductor Category 5e plugs with an oval line cord entry design are ideal for the customization of cords for high-speed data applications.
- Designed for 8-position 8-conductor, stranded wires, round CAT5e UTP cables.
- Ideal for customization of patch cords for voice or data applications.
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e requirements.
- Accepts 26~24 AWG stranded wires.
- Used with crimping tools.
- One-piece with loading bar design for quick cable assembly suitable for all RJ-45.
- UL Recognized.
UL Applications: Rated 2A, 150V
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500 Volts AC
Insulation Resistance: 500 ohms
Termination Resistance: 35 milliohms
Cable to Plug Tensile Strength: 20 Lbs (89N) MN
Durability: 200 Mating Cycles
Material and Finish:
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
Contact: High strength copper alloy, Gold plating over 100 microinch Nickel
Gold Plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min
Conductor: 24 and 26 AWG Stranded