Angled Faceplate with Two Angled Ports for EZ®/HD Style in Single Gang
ICC offers angled faceplates, also known as wall plates, in a classic style. ICC’s angled faceplates are configured to fit a standard single gang outlet box. They come with two port which can be configured with modular connectors for voice, data, audio, video and fiber optic connectivity. ICC offers a wide selection of colored modular connectors to help identify the port to the workstation. Also, the housing of the connectors mounts flush with the front faceplate. This makes the outlet appear as one complete piece and aesthetically pleasing. These angled faceplates are made with tough ABS plastic for long-lasting use and comply with UL 94 plastics flammability standard.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, and other communication.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Angled opening provides for a low profile and strain relief.
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules.
- Providing configuration flexibility.
- Accepts all modules.
- Angled port is not compatible with HDMI module.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Color XX: IV-Ivory, WH-White