Angled Station ID Faceplate with 2 Flat and 2 Angled Ports for EZ®/HD Style in Single Gang in White
|Ports: 2 Angled and 2 Flat|
|Station ID: With Station ID|
In stockUPC: 633758009355
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC offers angled faceplates, also known as wall plates, in a classic style. ICC’s angled faceplates are configured to fit a standard single gang outlet box. They come with four ports which can be configured with modular connectors for voice, data, audio, video and fiber optic connectivity. ICC offers a wide selection of colored modular connectors to help identify the port to the workstation. Also, the housing of the connectors mounts flush with the front faceplate. This makes the outlet appear as one complete piece and aesthetically pleasing. These angled faceplates are made with tough ABS plastic for long-lasting use and comply with UL 94 plastics flammability standard.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, and other communication.
- Angled opening provides with use of enclosed labels.
- Easy station identification with use of enclosed labels.
- Protected by clear plastic covers.
- Hidden mounting screws.
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules.
- Providing configuration flexibility
- Accepts all modules.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Housing: ABS, UL 94-0
Color XX: WH-White