CAT6A Patch Panel in 110 Type with 24 Ports and 1 RMS
ICC’s Category 6A 24-Port, 110-Type, 10G Patch Panel is component compliant to ANSI/TIA Category 6A connecting hardware requirements. The vertical 110-type IDC is designed to provide optimum permanent and channel link performance and reduces potential Alien Crosstalk (ANXT). Jacks are grouped in six-port modules. The high-density design occupies 1 rack mount space (RMS) and measures 19” x 1.75”.
- Vertical 110-Type IDC connections reduce potential Alien Crosstalk (ANXT).
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation and reduced return loss.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 CAT6A (10G) connecting hardware Component Rating.
- 110-Type IDC termination helps reduce installation time and improve wire retention.
- 50 micro-inch gold plating on all modular contacts to protect from corrosion.
- Mounts on industry standard 19” wide racks or equipment.
- T568A or T568B wiring schemes
- Meets TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Cat 6A connecting hardware requirements
- UL Listed.
Temperature range storage: -40° to 70°c
Operational: -10° to 60°c relative humidity (operational):
Maximum noncondensing 93%
Electrical Insulation Resistance: 500 mohms min @ 100v dc
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000v DC or AC peak contact @ 60hz for 1 minute
Spring Wire Contact Resistance: 20 mohms max.
IDC Contact Resistance: 2.5 mohms max.
Retention: 50n (11 lbs sq) or 60s±5s
Insertion/extractor: 750 cycles min.
IDC Wire Guage: 22~24 AWG
Housing: Zinc alloy fully shielded
Marking: Mold UL information
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze alloy plated with 50 micro-inch of gold over 70~100 micro-inch of nickel
IDC: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 micro-inch 100% Sn alloy