CAT6A Patch Panel in 110 Type with 24 Ports and 1 RMS
|Ports: 24-Port Rack Mount Rear IDC|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC’s Category 6A 24-Port 110-Type 10G Patch Panel is component compliant to ANSI/TIA Category 6A connecting hardware requirements. The vertical 110-Type IDC on the rear is designed to provide optimum permanent and channel link performance and reduces potential Alien Crosstalk (AXT). The jacks are grouped in six-port modules for quick administration and labeling. All of the modular contacts are 50 gold plated to protect from corrosion. The high-density design occupies 1 rack mount space (RMS) and measures 19″ width x 1.75″ height.
- Vertical 110-Type IDC connections reduce potential Alien Crosstalk (AXT)
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE++) Type 4; up to 100 Watts on each port
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation and reduced return loss for high bandwidth network requirements
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 CAT 6A (10G) connecting hardware component rating requirements
- 110-Type IDC termination helps reduce installation time and improve wire retention
- 50µ gold plating on all modular contacts to protect from corrosion
- Mounts on industry standard 19″ wide racks or equipment
- 1 rack mount space (RMS)
- T568A or T568B wiring schemes
- Meets TIA-568-C.2 Cat 6A connecting hardware requirements
- UL Listed
Storage: -40° to +70°C
Operational: -10° to +60°C
Relative humidity (operational): maximum noncondensing 93%
Electrical insulation resistance: 500M min @ 100V DC
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000V DC or AC peak
Contact @ 60Hz for 1 minute
Spring wire contact resistance: 20M max.
IDC contact resistance: 2.5M max.
Retention: 50N (11 lbs sq) or 60S±5S
Insertion/extractor: 750 cycles min.
IDC wire gauge: 22~24 AWG
Housing: zinc alloy fully shielded
Marking: mold UL information
Spring wire: phosphor bronze alloy plated with 50µ of gold over 70~100µ of nickel
IDC: phosphor bronze alloy with 100µ 100% Sn alloy
Size: 1.72″ height x 19.00″ width x 1.28″ depth