Voice USOC Patch Panel with 24 Ports and 1 RMS
24-Port Voice Grade USOC patch panel is engineered with 6-Position 6-Conductor RJ-11 ports to support high-density voice applications. It is designed with rear 110-Type IDC?s for quick and easy termination.
- 6-position 6-conductor RJ-11.
- Supports voice connectivity applications.
- Rear 110-Type IDC termination reducing installation time.
- Color coded 110-Type connecting blocks.
- Fits standard 19? EIA rack mount width.
- 1 rack mount space (RMS).
- Works with 6P6C telephone line cords.
- UL listed.
24 Port Patch Panel: 16 GA CRS
Jack Housing: High Impact, flame retardant plastic, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze
110 Connector:?Phosphor Bronze Alloy 100 micro-inches Alloy
Gold Rating: 50 micro inch of Gold over 100 micro-inches of Nickel
Mating Force: 100 grams min/contact
Temperature Range: -40 degrees to 70 degrees C
Plug Retention in Jack: 50N (11 lbs SQ)
IDC wire gauge: 22-24 AWG
Current Rating: 1.5 AMP DC
Contact Resistance: 2.5 milliohms max