CAT5e Zero-U Front Access Patch Panel with 12 Ports
ICC’s 12-Port Category 5e Front Access Patch Panels are designed to be wall and rack mountable. These patch panels exceed TIA-568-C.2 performance standards. Also, the low profile space saving design is ideal for smaller installations with front access to RJ-45 ports and 110-Type connectors that allows quick moves, adds, and changes (MACs).
- Wall mounted CAT5e component rated patch panel.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss.
- Exceeds TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e connecting hardware requirements.
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time.
- Used with CAT5e patch cords, 110 punch down tool, and distribution racks.
- Includes installation instructions.
12 Port Patch Panel: ABS, UL 94V-0
Jack Housing: High Impact, Flame Retardant Plastic, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze
110 Connector: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 microinch Alloy
Gold Rating: 50 micro inch gold over 100 micro inches of nickel
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat
Force: 100 grams min/contact
Temperature Range: -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C
Plug Retention Jack: 50N (11 lbs SQ)
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-24 AWG
Current Rating: 1.5 AMP DC
Contact Resistance: 2.5 milliohms max