CAT5e Patch Panel with 24 Ports and 1 RMS in 6-Pack
|Ports: 24-Port Rack Mount Rear IDC|
Country of Origin: Taiwan
ICC’s CAT5e 24-ports patch panels offer a cost-effective solution to achieve high performance that exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 Category CAT5e standards. Patch panel rear cable management bars are available to mount onto 110-type patch panels for rear cable support. The panels come pre-configured for T568A/B wiring.
- Rack mounted CAT 5e component rated patch panel provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
- Provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss.
- Improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 Category 5e standards connecting hardware requirements.
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time.
- Includes both T568A and T568B color wiring diagrams.
- Backwards compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Designed to fit all standard 19″ racks and cabinets.
- 1 rack mount space (RMS).
- Used with patch cords, 110 punch down tool, or 4-pair punch down tool.
24 Port Patch Panel: 16 GA CRS
Jack Housing: High impact, flame retardant plastic, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze
110 Connector: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 microinch Alloy
Gold Rating: 50 micro inch gold over 100 micro inches of nickel
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat
Force: 100 grams min/contact
Temperature Range: -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C
Plug Retention Jack: 50N (11 lbs SQ)
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-24 AWG
Current Rating: 1.5 AMP DC
Contact Resistance: 2.5 milliohms max