CAT6 Zero-U Front Access Patch Panel with 12 Ports
|Ports: 12-Port Wall Mount Front IDC|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC’s 12-Port Category 6 Front Access Patch Panels are designed to be wall and rack mountable. These patch panels exceed TIA-568-C.2 performance standards. Also, the low profile space saving design is ideal for smaller installations with front access to RJ-45 ports and 110-Type connectors that allows quick moves, adds, and changes (MACs).
- Wall mounted CAT6 component rated patch panel.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE++) Type 4; up to 100 Watts on each port.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss.
- Exceeds TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements.
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time.
- Used with CAT6 patch cords, 110 punch down tool, and distribution racks.
- Includes installation instructions.
12-Port Patch Panel: ABS, UL 94V-0
Jack Housing: High impact, flame retardant plastic, UL94V-0
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze
110 Connector: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 micro-inch alloy
Gold Rating: 50 micro inches of gold over 100 micro-inch of nickel
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat
Mating Force: 100 grams min/contact temperature rating range: ~40°C ~70°C
Plug Retention in Jack: 50N (11 LBS SQ)
IDC Wire Gauge: 22~24 AWG
Current Rating: 1.5 AMP DC
Contact Resistance: 2.5 milliohms max