CAT6 Patch Panel with 24 Ports and 1 RMS
|Ports: 24-Port Rack Mount Rear IDC|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
The Category 6 (CAT6) 24-port, 1 RMS patch panel exceeds TIA’s Category 6 performance standards. This horizontal patch panel is designed with rear 110 IDC’s for quick and easy punch-down termination. It also comes integrated with a universal label for either 568-A or B wiring. Package includes #12 rack screws.
- Rack-mounted CAT 6 component rated patch panel provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE++) Type 4; up to 100 Watts on each port.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss (AXT).
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements.
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time.
- Includes both TIA-568A and TIA-568B color wiring diagrams.
- Backwards compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Fits standard 19″ rack mount width.
- 1 rack mount space (RMS).
- UL listed.
24 Port Patch Panel: 16 GA CRS
Jack Housing: High impact, flame retardant plastic, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze
110 Connector: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 microinch Alloy
Gold Rating: 50 micro inch gold over 100 micro inches of nickel
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat
Force: 100 grams min/contact
Temperature Range: -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C
Plug Retention Jack: 50N (11 lbs SQ)
IDC Wire Gauge: 22-24 AWG
Current Rating: 1.5 AMP DC
Contact Resistance: 2.5 milliohms max