This tool is designed for compression of F-type connectors on RG-6 and RG-59 coaxial cable assuring quality assembly. Its ratcheting mechanism allows for added control during compression, reducing the potential for damage to the connector. Designed with ratchet mechanism preventing the release of the connector prior to full compression, allowing installers complete freedom of movement during use, and providing a quick, easy, and reliable method of terminating and compressing connectors on cables.
- Avoids over-crimping by pressing the connector vertically.
- Eliminate the cause of bends and distortion to the waveguide.
- Quality and preventing connectivity degradation over time.
- Ergonomic design providing a firm comfortable grip.
- Steel frame constructions for added strength and durability.
- Handles all standard F-type compression connectors.
- Suitable for use with RG59, RG6, and RG6 quad cables.
- Used with all ICC F-type connectors.
- Instructions included.
Body: Middle carbon steel
Handle: PVC coating