Compression ToolUPC: 633758027434
Country of Origin: Taiwan
This tool is designed for compression of F-type connectors on RG-6 and RG-59 coaxial cable, assuring quality assembly. Its ratcheting mechanism allows for added control during compression, reducing the potential for damage to the connector. Designed with a ratchet mechanism, it also prevents the release of the connector prior to full compression, allowing installers complete freedom of movement during use. This ultimately provides a quick, easy, and reliable method of terminating and compressing connectors on cables.
- Avoids over-crimping by pressing the connector vertically, eliminating the cause of bends and distortion to the waveguide, thus improving quality and preventing connectivity degradation over time.
- Ergonomic design providing a firm comfortable grip.
- Steel frame construction adds strength and durability.
- Handles all standard F-type compression connectors.
- Suitable for use with RG59, RG6, and RG6 quad cables.
- Used with all F-type connectors.
- Instructions included.
Body: Middle carbon steel
Handle: PVC coating