Wall Mount Swing Frame Rack
ICC’s Wall Mount Swing Frame Rack is a cost-effective solution for installations where floor space is limited available in 12U and 25U rack mount spaces (RMS) with 18” deep measuring from front to rear. This is an ideal application for an equipment or telecommunications room for supporting voice, data, audio, video and security equipment such as patch panels, routers, switches and other 19” wide equipment. The swing-out mounting rail allows access to the back of mounted equipment and makes troubleshooting fast and easy.
- Designed with durable steel construction, black textured powder coated.
- Supports up to 85 pounds of equipment.
- Designed with an 18” depth making it ideal for installing voice and data.
- Equipment such as patch panels, active components, shelves, drawers.
- Cable management products creating a neat structured.
- Reversible installation allows installers to swing the gate left or right.
- After installation providing easy access to equipment.
- Ideal for installations with space limitations.
- Mounting screw template included to speed up installation.
- Standard 19” rack mount width.
- Cable anchor points in the rear for cable ties and straps.
- Used with many of ICC’s rack mount products.
Main Body Assembly:
Arms: 12 Guage CRS
Front Support Bracket: 16 Guage CRS
Top and Bottom Support: 12 Guage CRS
Side Rails: 11 Guage CRS
Surface Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat