Businesses across the US are reopening, and datacom installations are starting everywhere. However, a common trend is installers are bidding projects aggressively, even underbidding. Do you have a connectivity solution with the price point to help you win projects and still make good margin?
ICC Elite Installers™ were prosperous even during the slowdown in 2020. Now they are winning projects and staying busy because ICC has the right price point to help them win the bids.
Are you looking for a connectivity solution that can help you compete and win? Give ICC distributors a call.
- Helps migrate from 10G to 40G for backbone and enterprise fiber applications
- Factory terminated and tested to deploy networks fast
- Provides a central distribution point for feeding a high capacity of fiber
Plug and Play System Features1 MTP® Patch Cord
- Available in various lengths from 5-150 meters
- Factory tested 0.5dB typical insertion loss
- Made with bend-insensitive Corning® glass
- Machine polished to ensure precision geometry
- 3D metrology tested to ensure a high-quality connection
- TAA compliant for government projects†
- Install without tools with its snap-in design
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to hold
- LC, SC, singlemode, and multimode configurations
- Telcordia® GR-326 compliant
- TIA-604 FOCSI compliant
- Modular design allows flexible upgrades
- 16-gauge steel
- Folded edge frame for increased strength
- Powder-coated to protect against wear and impact
- Mounts to 19" cabinets and server racks
- Provides easy moves, adds, and changes
Has Its Privileges
- $10 per shirt, sold in 5-pack
- ICC pays shipping and tax (where applicable)
- Displays the Elite Installer status
- Show you’re a manufacturer authorized installer
- Pre-shrunk, 100% cotton
- Made by Gildan® Activewear
- Available in M, L, XL, and 2XL
System performance for your customers; no certification required.
Free replacement of worn out tools and blades.
With qualifying purchases, terms and conditions apply.
With a qualifying project and bill of material.
Display Elite status on paper and on your website.
Directly from ICC's technical team.
† The Trade Agreement Act requires products to be made in the U.S. or a TAA compliant country.
‡ Available only through ICC Certified Elite Installers and Elite Installers.
© 2021, ICC. All rights reserved. MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd. All other trade names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.