Installing School Cabling Projects?
For over 30 years, ICC has been the top choice among school districts and universities for their data cabling needs. Our connectivity products perform better than the big brands, but cost 40% less.* Our solutions fit schools’ budgets and help installers increase margin; it’s a win-win! If you are struggling to make a profit installing the big brands, it is time to try ICC. Check us out at icc.com/success.
The HD Cassette is ICC’s high-density design. With its staggered push pin placement and vertical adapters, the HD Cassette provides up to 33% more fiber within the same rack mount space compared to the Classic Cassette.
HD Fiber Optic System Features:① MTP®/MPO Patch Cable
From 5 to 150 meters
- Less than 0.75dB insertion loss, 0.5dB is typical
- Made with bend-insensitive Corning® glass
- Machine polished to ensure precision geometry
- 3D metrology tested to ensure a high-quality connection
- TAA compliant for government projects‡
No splicing, polishing, or testing is required
- Migrate from 10G to 40G
- Install without tools with its push-pin design
- Telcordia® GR-326 compliant
- TIA-604 FOCSI compliant
Holds up to 96 fibers (LC)
- Made with 20-gauge steel
- Provides a safe and clean environment for fiber cabling
- Folded edge frame for increased strength
- Powder-coated to protect against wear and impact
- Mounts to server racks with 19" widths
Has Its Privileges
* Compared to big brands.
† 1. Typical installer’s cost from ICC Premier and Preferred distributors. 2. Cassette sold separately (ICFC24MLHG). 3. Minimum order quantity may apply. 4. Distributor’s freight policy may vary.
‡ The Trade Agreement Act requires products to be made in the U.S. or a TAA compliant country.
© 2021, ICC. All rights reserved. MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd. All other trade names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.