Installing School Cabling Projects?
For over 30 years, ICC has been the top choice among school districts and universities for their data cabling needs. Our connectivity products perform better than the big brands, but cost 40% less.* Our solutions fit schools’ budgets and help installers increase margin; it’s a win-win! If you are struggling to make a profit installing the big brands, it is time to try ICC. Check us out at icc.com/success.
- Compatible with many industry-standard platforms for easy upgrades
- Designed with push and pull fasteners for quick installations
- Provides system modularity for flexible moves, adds, and changes [MACs]
HD Fiber Optic System Features:① LC Adapter Panel
Helps reduce rack space
- Aqua multimode adapters to support 10G applications
- Up to 500 mechanical matings
- TIA-604 FOCSI compliant to ensure intermateability
- Built with metal sleeves for precision alignment
- Includes dust caps to prevent dust from entering
No splicing, polishing, or testing is required
- Less than 0.16dB insertion loss, 0.2dB is typical
- Made with bend-insensitive Corning® glass
- Machine polished to ensure precision geometry
- 3D metrology tested to ensure a high-quality connection
- TAA compliant for government projects‡
Made with cold rolled steel
- Safe and clean environment for fiber cabling
- Folded edge frame for increased strength
- Powder-coated to protect against wear and impact
- Built-in cable management spools
- Built-in rubber grommets to protect cables
† 1. Typical installer’s cost from ICC Premier and Preferred distributors. 2. Adapter panel sold separately (ICFOPL161G). 3. Minimum order quantity may apply. 4. Distributor’s freight policy may vary.
‡ The Trade Agreement Act requires products to be made in the U.S. or a TAA compliant country.
§ Only available to ICC Certified Elite Installers and Elite Installers
© 2021, ICC. All rights reserved. LGX is a registered trademark of Lucent Technologies. All other trade names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.