LC Duplex Multimode 50/125 (OM3) Fiber Optic Patch Cable 10Gb in AquaUPC:
Country of Origin: United States
ICC’s 10 Gig fiber optic cable assemblies come in multimode capacity for Gigabit Ethernet applications. Choose from a series of duplex and simplex configurations in all hybrids of LC & LC connector types. This line complements our existing fiber optic jumper products in providing our customers with the best quality products in the industry today.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box.
- Made from OFNR riser rated cables, exceeding all industry requirements.
- Laser optimized fiber optic cable designed for 10 GHz applications.
- Made with ClearCurve*, Bend-insensitive multimode fiber (BIMMF).
- Test results included.
* = ClearCurve is registered trademark of Corning.
Fiber Counts: 2 Fiber Zipcords
Fiber Type: Laser Optimized MM 50/125µm
Attenuation: 2.3/0.6 dB/km at 850/1300 nm
Bandwidth: 2000 MHz. km EMB at 850 nm
Cable Diameter: .079 in (2.0mm)
Weight: 12 lbs/kft
Bend Radius: 1.2″ min
Loading: 135 lbs max
Impact Cycle: 1500
Insertion Loss: 0.2 dB Typical, 0.3 dB max
Length XX: 01, 02, 03, 05, 07 and 10
Color XX: Aqua