28″ Plastic Wiring Enclosure Voice, Data, and Video Combo with Doors (Model K)
|Enclosure Size: 28"|
|Combo Type: Voice / Data / Video|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC’s 28-inch residential wiring enclosure with doors is designed for single-family homes with a wireless network. It serves as the central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, and security services. The enclosure and doors are made with sturdy ABS plastic to prevent cracking. The plastic is lightweight to allow better Wi-Fi signal and coverage. The enclosure has a universal mounting pattern to accommodate ICC’s and most manufacturers’ active modules. The doors are vented to dissipate heat and reversible to swing open left or right. The beveled frame of the door screws down to cover drywall edges.
- 0.1-inch thick plastic enclosure.
- Mount between 16-inch wall studs or on a wall.
- Modules are packaged separately for subsequent installation.
- Modules can snap in horizontally and vertically.
- Sixteen module mounting spaces.
- Removable cable entry knockouts; three on top and three on the bottom.
- Eight built-in cable tie points.
- Removable knockouts for four AC power outlets (not included) to provide power distribution.
- Vented front doors.
- Complies with UL 1863, TIA-568-C, TIA-570-B, and TIA-607 standards.
- UL® 94V-0 safety rated.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Surface Finish: Matte
For individual module specifications please see the “Product Documents” tab