3/4″ Batwing J-Hook in 25 Pack
|Inside Diameter: 3/4 IN|
In stockUPC: 633758092951
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
ICC’s Ceiling Wire J-Hooks are designed to hold and route copper cable, fiber optic cable, inner duct systems, and other low voltage cables. The J-Hook is designed with a batwing clip to attach to ceiling wire or threaded rod. The clip is designed to swivel, which allows the J-Hook to adjust to cable requirements. The J-Hook is a cost-effective alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder runway systems. However, it is made from high-quality heat-treated zinc steel for strength and durability. The unit has smooth edges to provide proper support and facilitate bend radius. The stopper tab allows easier installation onto 12 AWG ceiling wire and is TIA compliant for structured cabling systems. They are packaged in a 25-piece pack which is ideal for installers and contractors that work on small or large projects. J-Hooks are available in multiple sizes: 3/4″, 1 5/16″, 2″, and 4″.
- Made of high-quality, galvanized steel for strength and durability.
- Accommodates CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6A, coax fiber optic cables, and conduit.
- Rust-resistant zinc finish.
- Complies with TIA requirements for structured cabling systems.
- Cost-effective alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder runway rack systems.
- Smooth edges to protect cables and facilitate bend radius.
- Cables can be pulled through quickly and easily.
- Cable anchor points allow users to secure with cable ties.
- Stopper tab allows an easier installation onto 12 AWG ceiling wire.
- Supports up to 25 lb of weight capacity.
- Available in bulk 25-pack.
Material: 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
Finish: Zinc plated J-Hook, and black powder-coated batwing
Capacity: CAT5e ~16, CAT6 ~10, CAT6A ~N/A