1-5/16″ Batwing J-Hook in 25 Pack
ICC’s Ceiling Wire J-Hooks are designed to hold and route copper cable, fiber optic cable, inner duct systems, and other low voltage cables. The J-Hook is designed with a batwing clip to attach to ceiling wire or threaded rod. The clip is designed to swivel, which allows the J-Hook to adjust to cable requirements. The J-Hook is a cost-efficient alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder runway systems. However, it is made from high-quality heat-treated zinc steel for strength and durability. The unit has smooth edges to provide proper support and facilitate bend radius. The stopper tab allows easier installation onto 12 AWG ceiling wire and is EIA/TIA compliant for structured cabling systems. They are packaged in a 25-piece pack, which is ideal for installers and contractors that work on small or large projects. J-Hooks are available in multiple sizes: 3/4″, 1 5/16″, 2″, and 4″.
• Made of high-quality, galvanized steel for strength and durability.
• Accommodates CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6A coax, fiber optic cables, and conduit.
• Rust resistant zinc finish.
• Complies with EIA/TIA requirements for structured cabling systems.
• Cost-effective alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder runway rack systems.
• Smooth edges protect cables and facilitate bend radius.
• Cables can be pulled through quickly and easily
• Cable anchor points allow users to secure with cable ties.
• Stopper tab allows an easier installation onto 12 AWG ceiling wire
• Supports up to 25 lbs. of weight.
• Available in bulk 25-pack.
• Material: 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
• Finish: Zinc plated J-Hook, and black powder coated batwing
• Capacity: CAT5e ~50, CAT6 ~32, CAT6A ~N/A