Classic Stainless Steel Faceplate with 2 Ports for EZ/HD Style in Single Gang
ICC’s Stainless Steel Faceplates are equipped to support keystone jacks such as voice, data, video, and audio. Working through-out all work area locations. Our Stainless Steel faceplates are fitted to install connectivity. Ideal for installations such as conference rooms, computer labs, classrooms, and office cubicles. Designed with installation versatility these faceplates provide a professional appearance. This particular faceplate is single gang, built with 2 ports for the EZ/HD style.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, and other communication.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Designed to help cover uneven and jagged drywall cuts.
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules.
- Providing configuration flexibility.
- Accepts all modules.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Material: 22 GA Stainless Steel
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Configurable HD and EZ