Electrical Insert with 2 Ports for EZ/HD Style
ICC offers faceplates, also known as wall plates, in an electrical faceplate style. ICC’s Electrical faceplates are configured to fit a standard double gang outlet box. They come with two ports which can be configured with modular connectors for voice, data, audio, video and fiber optic connectivity. ICC offers a wide selection of colored modular connectors to help identify the port to the workstation. Also, the housing of the connectors mounts flush with the front faceplate. This makes the outlet appear as one complete piece and aesthetically pleasing. These faceplates are made with tough ABS plastic for long-lasting use and comply with UL 94 plastics flammability standard.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, and communication needs to the work area for commercial or residential applications.
- Fits standard NEMA electrical boxes.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Designed for a consistent look with standard electrical faceplates.
- Compatible with ICC electrical faceplates.
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules.
- Providing configuration flexibility.
- Accepts all ICC modular connectors and keystone jacks.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Color XX: AL-Almond, IV-Ivory, WH-White
Configurable HD and EZ
Almond, Ivory, White