HD LC-LC Fiber Optic Adapter Panel with Beige Multimode Adapters for 24 Fibers
|Fiber Count: 24|
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
ICC offers an HD-style fiber optic LC adapter panel to fit in HD fiber optic rack mount enclosures and support multimode (MM) networking. The LC-LC adapter panel is configured with 6 LC quad adapters, also known as an LC coupler. The fiber optic adapter is made from lightweight, yet durable, beige-colored UL 94V-0 plastic, which is recommended for multimode type connectivity. ICC’s HD LC adapter panel is made with 16-gauge cold rolled steel and is black powder coated to protect against wear, corrosion, impact, and weather. Each LC adapter has receptacles on both ends to connect LC patch cords together. Each LC fiber adapter comes with protective caps made of polycarbonate to prevent dust and debris from entering. Each fiber optic LC coupler is also built with a metal sleeve for precision, alignment, and longevity; it can be used for up to 500 matings. The LC/LC fiber adapter panel supports up to 24 optical fibers. ICC’s LC/LC adapter panel is designed with push and pull fasteners for easy installation and removal.
- Adapter plate uses LC type small-form-factor (SFF) for high-density applications.
- Compatible with multimode fiber (MMF) applications.
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA-568-C.3 for optical fiber cabling components standard.
- 6 quad for a maximum of up to 24 multimode/singlemode fiber optic connections.
- Provides a safe and secure means for connecting the fiber optic cables.
- Provides an easy-to-use method of connecting, routing fiber optic circuits.
- Push pins provide a secure, snug fit and tool-less installation.
- The metal sleeve is designed to be used with multimode fiber.
- Fits HD compatible enclosures.
Panel: 16 GA CRS
Finishing: Textured Black Powder Coat
LC Quad Adapter:
Mounting Plate: Stainless Steel